Project Goal 1: To repair an estimated 500 linear feet of shoreline within the HLWD to provide a significant pollution reduction to our lakes, as well as dramatically improving the wildlife benefits for both aquatic and terrestrial species.
Project Goal 2: Establishing an average 25 foot buffer of native emergent and upland plant communities.
• Funded through a DNR Aquatic Habitat Grant
• Timeframe: July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2016
• Grant funds: $36,455.00
• Cash match (HLWD): $2,000.00
• Inkind match (HLWD and partners): $10,390.00
• Total project cost: $48,845.00